Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad delivered a fierce speech today calling the Holocaust "a lie" and saying that confrontation with Israel was a “national and religious duty” of Iranians.
Reached for comment, Juan Cole, University of Michigan professor and prominent critic of Israel, said Ahmadinejad was misheard or mistranslated by a hostile and inattentive dual-loyalty running-dog imperialist Western press. "Moudy said the Holocaust is a pie," explained Cole. "And he doesn't mean a nice pie. He means a nasty pie, a definitely not pleasant or desirable pie. You don't understand metaphor." Cole also explained that the "confrontation" referred to by President Ahmadinejad was undoubtedly a political, literary, and spiritual one, to be waged by the surviving members of Iran's blogging community, government poetry ministers, and the United Nations Human Rights Council.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017