A friend just called me, and when I picked up the phone he said "you weren't arrested were you?" Talk about not burying the lead… Apparently, he had received a collect call from the California Prison System, informing that *inaudible name* was trying to call him. So, he started calling friends to make sure that it wasn't them. I'm not sure if I should be insulted or proud that I was one of the first on his list. The sad fact is, I am one of the least likely people to ever get arrested.
By the way, we had a very entertaining several minute conversation about which of his friends might be the most likely to be arrested. If you've never done so, I recommend it the next time you are looking for conversation topics. It's fun!
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010