Last week I wrote about the Philly NAACP's plans to protest in favor of renowned dog-torturer and sometimes football player Michael Vick. It's inspired a few comments. One of them was by one Candice Darron, who left a comment that I would characterize as odd, calling for a boycott of the Human Society for being racist, but also excoriating Vick.
But that's not the funniest post ever.
The funniest post ever is her follow up.
please notify me of replies. thank you.
There are two possibilities.
One is that Candice, despite the little box at the bottom of the page that says "Notify me of follow-up comments via email," thinks that's how you subscribe to comments. In that case, it's not clear whether she is addressing us, or the internet, or possibly her computer.
The other possibility is that Candice thinks that we're her web secretaries.
Either is delicious.
Candice, kindly take this as your notice.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017