Friends, our long national nightmare is over. Did you feel a little lighter today? Like a weight had been lifted off your shoulders? Perhaps the weight of a bad hair piece? Well, it might just be because the greatest politician we have ever known, James Traficant, is a free man.
I am intrigued by the idea that Traficant emerged from prison with his trademark hair tied back. Prison can change a man.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010