Fire too close for comfort. Helicopters rattling the windows, they're so close. Evac area now two blocks north. We wouldn't get any sleep if we stayed here. So we've packed and we're heading to Katrina's sister's house.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Free Speech Triumphant Or Free Speech In Retreat? - June 21st, 2017
- The Power To Generate Crimes Rather Than Merely Investigate Them - June 19th, 2017
- Free Speech, The Goose, And The Gander - June 17th, 2017
- Free Speech Tropes In The LA Times - June 8th, 2017
- I write letters - June 1st, 2017