I was late to work today because the drawbridge was (quite literally) up! You'd think they wouldn't let boats through during the morning or evening commute, but one of my sailor friends tells me that water traffic always has the right of way.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010