Nothing puts me in the holiday spirit like mumbling and non-sequiter lyrics, so you can imagine how excited I am about the Bob Dylan Christmas Album. Yes, the brilliant mind behind such lyrics as "the sun's not yellow, it's chicken" will bring his song stylings to seasonal standards. It is laudable that Dylan will donate all the US proceeds to charity. Even so, I can't wait to hear his version of O Holy Night. It could replace the classic Cher rendition!
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010