1. Please, self, when using your iphone to update the wife about your unpleasant in-a-fair-world-the-doctor-would-have-bought-me-dinner-first medical visit, take great care in emailing her, so you are not gripped with the sudden and overpowering paranoia that you have just replied to an all-firm email with the grotesque details of the exam.
2. Please, doctor, if you are going to give me a referral to a specialist, WARN me before I call them that these specialists are housed in a facility where the receptionist chirpily answers the phone "Norris CANCER CENTER" even though their specialty is much broader.
3. Norris is, of course, a USC-affiliated medical facility. I have previously commented that USC folks are fit only to kiss my ass. Karma is a bitch.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017