I'm taking a brief moment of peace while the girls nap. We're at a camp in Scotts Valley in the Santa Cruz mountains for my church's all-family camp. It's great — the kids have the run of the place and it's safe for them. We've got a great speaker who is doing a series on Matthew, and we've got the afternoon free. Decompressing from a very busy month.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017