Utterly slammed here at work with a last-minute appeal (that is to say, an appeal that was dumped upon me at the last minute) and lots of minor stuff to do before I leave on vacation. Talk amongst yourselves. Subjects:
1. I knew that the Kennedy family had lobotomized a daughter. Prior to TJIC's post, I did not realize what a vile and indefensible assault upon a human spirit it was. That made my skin crawl. It puts me in mind of P.J. O'Rourke's line "Two of the Kennedys have been shot, but not, as one might hope, after due process of law."
2. If you aren't in the mood to hate Kennedys, then consider 20 reasons to hate the Fox Network. Though realistically what I really hate is the bad taste that drives market forces, I suppose.
3. If you use your Twitter account to direct tweets at a celebrity, will you get a response? If you are as twisted as the Bloggess, you will. @khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnn!
4. The "edit the movie trailer to convey a different theme" concept reaches its peak with Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017