When I was a kid, I thought that you are a grown-up when you hit 20 and old when you hit 40.
It was easy enough to learn that the notion about 20 was wrong; there are 20-year-old grown-ups out there, but most of them are working. It remains to be seen if 40 is old. I'm feeling cranky, but that's probably just because it's a Monday. I shall inspect my lawn for unwanted kids when I get home.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017