I support the right of same-sex married couples to carry concealed weapons.
The good professor adds a few consonant restatements of principles, including these:
I support the right of uninsured immigrants to pay out of pocket for silicone breast implants.
I support the right of women who’ve had partial-birth abortions to buy Hummvees.
I support the right of global bank executives to smoke pot.
I like it.
I support the right of English-only advocates to eat high-sodium breakfasts at Denny's.
I support the right of homeschooled children to play with lawn darts.
I support the right of anti-vaccine class action lawyers to buy marital aids in Texas and Alabama.
I support the right of G8 protestors to ride motor scooters without helmets. Even the ones dressed as giant sea turtles. It would be difficult to fit a helmet over those paper-mache heads anyway.
I support the right of TSA employees to buy old children's books, even if they have lead in the binding.
I support the right of censorship advocates to wear saggy pants.
I support the right of genetically modified produce scientists to attach Truck Nutz to their Priuses.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017