It's time for the Road to Popehat, the feature in which we check out the traffic logs, look at what searches brought you here, and write our members of Congress to make sure the public option includes good mental health coverage. The following searches have brought wanderers to our shores in the last month:
eye gouging methods: Feel free to use any approach you like, so long as it is not government-subsidized.
why i want to be a model: Honey, if you don't know, Google ain't gonna tell you.
trauma bunny: That would be an awesome name for a comic strip character.
Van Nuys whores: Van Nuys is a working-class neighborhood in the San Fernando Valley. The person searching for whores in Van Nuys was using AOL search at 9:30 on a Tuesday morning. This is why our economy is in the toilet.
we are human looking for human rights in iran with out islamic molas: Twitter: instrumental to getting the revolutionary message out during the Iranian uprising of '09. The Google searchbar: somewhat less so.
peta 497 people came here searching for "peta". What the hell?
mad nude party: This person left bitterly disappointed.
erotic Also this person. Seriously, how many pages of search results for that query did they have to go through to get us?
condescending middle aged men Someday, as God is my witness, we will be the FIRST result for that.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017