Microsoft, which occasionally gets bored doing pure evil, has posted videos of a series of lectures that extraordinary scientist and teacher Richard Feynman gave 45 years ago. Watch them, and be amazed not just at his skill as a communicator, but at the admirably elevated level of what was once considered "accessible to the public" science, before the teevee became mostly about people eating bugs for money. pretty people peering fleetingly into fake microscopes, and Michael Bay blowing shit up.
You'll have to install a Microsoft program. It may turn you into a flabby uncool guy with glasses. Fortunately I'm immune.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017