Mark Bennett, consummate defense attorney and proprietor of the hold-no-punches-take-no-prisoners Defending People blog, will no longer accept anonymous comments — we wants real names and verifiable email addresses. In this, he is joining a minor movement.
I'll miss commenting at Mark's blog. I'm secure in my reasons for blogging semi-anonymously, and at peace with the fact that some people I respect think it's chickenshit. Obviously, as semi-anonymous bloggers, we won't be requiring commenters here to use their real names. We will, however, continue to reap your credit card information and your hot cousin's beach pictures from your hard drives.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Ted Rall Is Incensed That Anti-SLAPP Laws Protect Everyone - July 18th, 2017
- The Popehat Signal: Anti-SLAPP Help Needed in California - July 14th, 2017
- Texas Attorney Jason L. Van Dyke: Fraudulent Buffoon, Violence-Threatening Online-Tough-Guy, Vexatious Litigant, Proud Bigot, And All Around Human Dumpster Fire - July 9th, 2017
- CNN, Doxing, And A Few Ways In Which We Are Full of Shit As A Political Culture - July 5th, 2017
- How the Southern Poverty Law Center Enraged Nominal Conservatives Into Betraying Free Speech Values - June 29th, 2017