More on Anonymity on the Internet
Mark Bennett, consummate defense attorney and proprietor of the hold-no-punches-take-no-prisoners Defending People blog, will no longer accept anonymous comments — we wants real names and verifiable email addresses. In this, he is joining a minor movement.
I'll miss commenting at Mark's blog. I'm secure in my reasons for blogging semi-anonymously, and at peace with the fact that some people I respect think it's chickenshit. Obviously, as semi-anonymous bloggers, we won't be requiring commenters here to use their real names. We will, however, continue to reap your credit card information and your hot cousin's beach pictures from your hard drives.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Weekend Censorious Dipshittery Roundup - March 2nd, 2015
- Judge Tim Grendell Was For The First Amendment Before He Was Against It - March 2nd, 2015
- Update: Judge Tim Grendell's Odd Letter To The Paper About His Censorious Thuggery - February 26th, 2015
- Dr. Mario J.A. Saad Tries, And Fails, To Censor American Diabetes Association - February 26th, 2015
- Worthy of Contempt: Ohio Judge Tim Grendell Abuses His Office To Suppress Criticism - February 25th, 2015