Now, it's not clear whether BK is running this ad in the U.S. Either way, though, it's rather tremendously juvenile. BK, following in the footsteps of McDonalds, will probably deny that it was trying to be suggestive in running a patently suggestive advertisement . . .
. . . thus confirming the truism that there is no bad publicity.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017