Yesterday I spoke with an ex-FBI private investigator we are using on a case with forensic accounting issues. It was the first time I had spoken with him; my partner initiated the call in order to introduce me. Knowing that he was on speaker-phone on our end with more than one person, and without being introduced to anyone or ascertaining how many people were on my end or who they were, the agent started out the conversation with two racial jokes about Obama (the aspirin one and the garden tools one).
It would be inaccurate to say I was offended. But I was definitely appalled. Our client is going to pay this guy by the hour for his good judgment? I'm going to rely on his good judgment in advising my client?
Where do they grow these people?
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017