It's time for the Road to Popehat, the feature where we check out what search engine queries have brought huddled masses yearning for snark to these shores, and then send donations to Tom Tancredo in hopes he'll enact strict blog immigration policies. Some recent searches bringing you here:
picture of criminal leaving convenient [sic] store: See, we don't have any requirements about command of the English language here.
Would someone please defend sherri goforth? Oh, won't SOMEONE think of the imprudent dipshits?
fuck england Yes, we welcome refugees from anywhere.
how to make a dog an emotional support animal Look, a dog is going to be wildly happy to see you every time you come back into the room, day after day, for the rest of your life, and is going to treat every can of store-brand dog food you give him like the BEST THING EVAR, and is going to wag when you pet him no matter what kind of person you are. If that isn't already supportive enough, then it's just possible that you are too goddamn needy.
gay marriage = ridiculous costumes That's actually one of the better arguments I've heard.
is there a color in space Come for the snark, stay for the Lovecraft references.
legal to carry a claw hammer in texas? This reminds me of that Far Side "nature's warning signs" cartoon.
what the fuck is husbandry Hey, Larcenia Bullard learned to use Google!
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017