In an update to Patrick's post and mine about blogging anonymously, NRO blogger Ed Whelan has issued an apology for outing blogger Publius. The apology is classy and seems sincere, and will — and should — go a long way to redeeming Whelan. Good for him.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- "Clock Boy" Gets His Clock Cleaned with Texas' Anti-SLAPP Statute - January 11th, 2017
- In a Crowded Field, University of Oregon Distinguishes Itself At Unprincipled and Lawless Censorship - January 10th, 2017
- Popehat's 2016 Censorious Asshat of the Year: The City of Parma Police Department - January 6th, 2017
- There's A Pony Born Every Minute - January 6th, 2017
- Criticizing An Adverse Witness -- Free Speech or "Retaliation"? - January 5th, 2017