Via the inimitable Lowering the Bar, a story of an English lawyer accused of billing for time he spent screwing a client. I mean, for real.
The payoff is the client's name, which I shall not spoil for you. It will, however, play hell with our search engine hits.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017