Perhaps it's working in San Francisco, but I am a little surprised that no one batted an eye when a co-worker just admitted that her pets were a duck and a sparrow. I'm pretty sure no one else can claim that combination. I'll admit I'm fascinated by this now. To the point that she probably regrets telling me.
Actually, from the sound of it, the duck is a pretty lousy pet. And, the mental image of a duck wearing a diaper is making me smile still, two hours after I first heard it.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010