Dateline: Pennsylvania. Story: a staffer to a Republican state senator is arrested for soliciting a 14-year-old boy for sex.
Boooooo! Old! Derivative! Predictable! They weren't even in the shitter, for Pete's sake! Make it more interesting!
. . . . a legislative staffer wanted to dress up in a panda costume and have sex with a 15-year-old boy.
Attorney General Tom Corbett says 40-year-old Alan David Berlin, of Carlisle, was charged Thursday with attempted sexual exploitation of children and related crimes.
A Corbett spokesman says the boy's parents alerted authorities after finding graphic messages on his computer. He says agents found wolf- and cat-type costumes in Berlin's home.
The Republican Party: offering you one-stop shopping for denouncing, and raising the bar on, sexual perversity.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017