Presbyterian deacons can complete a civil, productive discussion regarding how best to offer advice and support to a bereaved parishioner who is an accused Muslim terrorist who just suffered a suicide-bombing death in the family and has spiritual questions about his illegal immigrant lesbian daughter's publicly-funded abortion. The discussion can be completed in two minutes.
But if anyone mentions coffee, or how to run the coffee service on Sunday, we are DOOMED to forty minutes of WARGLBARGL.
God has a strange sense of humor.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017