Hats off to U.S. Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX), who wins my dipshit-of-the-week award for opposing a bill that would authorize about $5 million a year to protect rare cats and dogs (like snow leopards) in other countries.
Is he a dipshit because I think we should protect exotic kitty-cats? No. I'm not sure we should be spending money on that right now — if ever. (Of course, as something to keep Congress busy, it's probably relatively cheap on a minute-by-minute basis.)
No, Louie Gohmert is a dipshit because he thinks we should not authorize the funds because those fucking Chinamen would just eat the cats.
There is no assurance that if we did that we wouldn't end up with moo goo dog pan or moo goo cat pan.
Here's the video. Gohmert sounds like Gomer Pyle after being kicked in the head a few too many times.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017