Today we had a birthday party for a co-worker, and around pie the talk turned to the new Star Trek film. The consensus was that we all enjoyed it. Our Executive Director had a problem with the film however. "Spock was making out with someone. He can't do that."
Without thinking, I interjected "what about the Ponn Farr ritual?" She looked at me with the blank, discomforted stare most San Franciscans save for homeless people on the streets. Blinked twice, and then just went on talking with others.
I'm telling you, I just have a way with Executive Directors..
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010