Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele is in a neck and neck race to see who can say more silly things with Joe Biden, and don't give up on Steele. Yesterday, he gave a speech where he declared "The era of apologizing for Republican mistakes of the past is now officially over. It is done…"
Does this work for me? Can I tell my boss that it's time we turned the page on that email I sent out to 2000 people with all the wrong information? I don't think we get to decide when we are done making amends for everything we messed up. Especially when it was 8 years in the messing, and 5 months in the amending.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010