THE SCENE: HEAVEN
Seraph 1: So how's it coming?
Christ: Fine. All the people have been raptured up. We're just rapturing up animals now.
Seraph 2: Coyotes?
Christ: No. They suck.
Seraph 2: Roger that. No coyotes. [Makes a check mark]
Seraph 1: You're doing it animal by animal?
Christ: Are you under the impression I'm short of time?
Seraph 2: Mooses? Moose? Meese? Whatever.
Christ: Uh … yeah, sure.
Seraph 2: Up you come, little mooseses.
Serpah 1: They're got to be a more efficient way.
Christ: Take it up with the Boss. Look, . . . wait a second. Did I say yes to moose?
Seraph 2: [Rolling eyes]: Yes. Yes you did.
Christ: Scratch that. I hate moose.
Seraph 2: But they're already halfway . . .
Christ: SCRATCH. THE DAMNED. MOOSE.
Seraph 2: FINE. [scribbles on paper]
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017