Bill O'Reilly and Dennis Miller were discussing possible Republican challengers to Obama in 2012, and Miller threw out a Gingrich-Palin ticket, christening it "Newty and the Beauty." Showing a rare burst of creativity, O'Reilly immediately called them "Newty and the Blowfish."
Now, putting aside the shocking relevance of a Hooty and the Blowfish reference say 10 years ago, could this have been a slam at Palin? I'm pretty sure he was just trying to make a joke, but still, not a good idea to refer to the potential hope of your party (and that makes me smile..) as "the blowfish.."
This doesn't even get to the funniest part of the conversation, the idea of Newt "Hospital bed Divorce" Gingrich running for President.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010