A diner in upstate New York was enjoying some broccoli at a TGI Fridays when he noticed something gray in admidst the vegetables. Turns out it was a snake head, with part of the spine attached.
Now, maybe I am a little bit of a drama queen, but I'm pretty sure if I find a snake head in my broccoli my first reaction would be to run screaming, not snap a cellphone photo and call the waiter over. I did enjoy the droll note at the end of the article "Pendleton and his girlfriend weren't charged for their meals."
In an upset, Mr. Pendleton has announced that he has no intention of suing. That sound you heard was every attorney in the Albany-Schenectady metroplex sobbing.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010