Epistemology is complicated. Possibly it's because people prone to using the term "epistemology" are professionally obscure. But even if we call it "the whole question of how we know what we know," it's tricky, particularly as applied to Big Questions.
Or at least it used to be. Now, thanks to our friends in Texas, we learn that the vintage of the universe and its bountiful mysteries can be determined by a simple committee vote.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Reviewing The New White House Web Page: Criminal Justice - January 23rd, 2017
- On Punching Nazis - January 21st, 2017
- How To Read News Like A Search Warrant Application - January 19th, 2017
- The Latest Defamation Case Against Donald Trump, and the "Trump Defense" - January 18th, 2017
- The Selma March In Some Rare Photos, And The Obligation To Speak - January 16th, 2017