A condom is a lousy toy surprise for a Happy Meal. Even in Sweden, it just seems like a bad idea. Maybe it was themed with a cartoon or something (is it bad that I can easily imagine Scandanavian children having a beloved cartoon character that is a condom?) They could have gone with a Sponge Bob tie in perhaps.
All joking aside, the last sentence in the article is absolutely terrifying: "..an analysis was being done to determine if the condom posed a health risk." In what world would a condom in one's fries not constitute a health risk?
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010