The "district security" private cops hired by the L.A. business district wear nice crisp polo shirts with insignia.
The union protesters who showed up in our building's plaza today to decry various corporate misdeeds were wearing t-shirts (emblazoned with anti-corporate slogans) in the exact same shade of purple.
Apparently the private cops didn't coordinate outfits with the protesters. In fact, apparently it's rude even to ask.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017