If you'd been meaning to start that free webpage on Geocities (now known as Yahoo! Geocities), I regret to inform you that the moment has passed.
Of course, I don't regret that as much as Yahoo!, which paid almost three billion dollars for Geocities ten years ago. Fortunately, while new Geocities pages will not be created, the old pages remain, including these, picked at random:
- Brisbane Insects and Spiders
- Homebuilt Dance Dance Revolution Arcade Style Metal Pad
- Organs of the United States and Canada Database
- Diskus Krisis Ekonomi
- The Confederate Infantry Private; and
- Sailor Moon in Bondage (probably not safe for work)
The Brisbane insect page, by the way, is excellent.