A spokesperson for Governor Sarah Palin was quoted as saying the governor's daughter (who recently had a baby) is "focused on going to college, raising Tripp, and advocating abstinence." Interestingly, in an earlier interview, Bristol Palin had called abstinence "not realistic at all."
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010