An ESPN columnist shadowed Kobe Bryant for a day, and wrote a column about it. The fact that Kobe does not (allegedly) sexually assault anyone during this time is less surprising than the fact that he says he reads Thomas Friedman. Now, Kobe has always struck me as akin to Tom Cruise. They just try a little too hard. So, is copping to Friedman a vain attempt at liberal cred? I have no analysis of this, I'm just mildly flabbergasted by it.
Plus, how often do you get to tag a post: Kobe Bryant, Thomas Friedman?
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010