There are many reasons to be appalled, horrified, and saddened at the terrible spree killing at the Birmingham, New York immigration services clinic today.
But conservative commentator Debbie Schlussel (rhymes with "pustule") knows exactly what the real tragedy is:
Many of the people there weren't screaming or pleading for mercy in REAL AMERICAN, but were talking in SOME FOREIGN LANGUAGE.
But it looks like most of those who were at the American Civic Association at the time of the rampage didn't speak English. And yet, most were there to take the citizenship test.
That's not all. Every DAY people who are murdered or raped or assaulted in this country turn out to be foreigners who don't belong here and can't even talk English. Everyone cries for them. But who cries for people like Debbie, who are traumatized by the knowledge that they shouldn't have been here to be killed or raped or assaulted in the first place? Where's your compassion then, huh?
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017