Satire and ridicule are potent weapons. So it shouldn't surprise us that some of the most trenchant commentary on asshattery comes not from journalists but from humorists. Yet somehow it still does surprise me. Enjoy Cracked on the Seven Most Idiotic Corporate Temper Tantrums, which documents how various companies learned the hard way that you can't protect your reputation by freaking out when someone criticizes you on the internet. As I've said before several times, Cracked occasionally works in The Onion's realm by disguising social commentary with fart jokes.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017