It's time for the Road to Popehat, the feature in which we peruse the traffic logs to determine what searches brought you here, and then check the locks and make a note to tip the front gate guard.
Here are some recent searches that brought wanderers to our shores:
names associated with a penis Um . . . Dick?
octopus sex I'd like to think this person wasn't disappointed with our site, but I think it is very likely that he was.
fat people It doesn't hurt me that people are Google-searching "fat people." It just hurts me that the search brought them here.
is it hard to become a police officer in Missouri Now that you mention it, apparently not.
legal animal sex states There are about ten ways to parse that, and I don't care for any of them.
defense against being called a racist up-up-left-B-B-up-right-A
should people starve Our long, tiring efforts to establish libertarian creds are finally bearing fruit.
movies where "little girls" are used as "sex objects" Gratuitous and inappropriate use of quotation marks: so annoying that it can even make internet pedophiles seem creepier.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017