I am pretty sure I could have lived a long and full life without my downstairs neighbor telling me that a friend of hers I had briefly chatted with the day before thought "you had such cute little ears. She talked about nibbling them." Really? Who tells someone else that sort of thing? Now I'm just creeped out.
You know, this got me thinking about the bizarre people I have had living below in the ten years I have lived in this apartment. There was Bobby, who once knocked on my door and announced that it was "International Yodel to your Neighbor Day" and did just that. There was the crack addled woman who spent most evenings screaming at her kids (or sometimes the TV) and listened to way too much easy listening music. There was the family that ran their (very loud) dishwasher only after midnight for some reason. And, of course, there was the morbidly obese shut in who once asked if I wanted to see his gun collection.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010