Me, to a group of teens at the pizza place last night who were throwing things and moving the flimsy booth around and generally annoying me as I tried to have a peaceful dinner with my oldest and youngest:
"Can't you and the rest of the Dead End Kids go make your parents ashamed of you somewhere else?"
And I'm not even drinking caffeine any more. It's possible that I'm achieving curmudgeonhood ahead of schedule.
I'm not sure it's a bad thing.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017