Welcome to the Road to Popehat, in which we feature the terms from various search engines which have brought visitors to our humble site. Today's edition features just that, today's searches, which have been rather extraordinary.
- Wil a comp repair shop see my porn history? [sic] – Not if you smash the hard drive with a hammer before bringing the computer in for service.
- Can you take 400mg ibuprofen and ecstasy? – I'm not inclined to try, because I don't have a headache.
- Did man really walk moon? – We endorse genuine tinfoil, not the low quality aliminum stuff most supermarkets try to pass off as the real thing.
- How not to be ungrateful – Miss Manners suggests that a prompt "thank you" note will make one seem grateful, but…
- What does "frivolouslawsuit" word mean? – That the Germanicization of English is one step closer.
- Funny cops – Note that this was an image search.
- Hubbard's homophobic hijunks -Quoi?
- We blew their balls into dust – Surprising that that doesn't have a site all its own.
- Asian frog art – Multiple searches by different users.
- Aunty vaccine lawyers – Do you wish to inoculate Aunty against lawyers, or the lawyers against Aunty?
- Patronizing a disorderly house – Perhaps someone needs to get off the web, and out into life.
- I'm one man's treasure and another man's crap – If certain stereotypes are true, you probably prefer the second man.
- Howto receive an email – Note that this search came from AOL.
In the next edition of Road to Popehat, howto send an email.