I am sitting in the corner office. This is not my office, because I got second choice. Anyway, it is raining outside the East window, but not outside the South window.
That strikes me as very odd. Then I wonder if the various cold drugs I have taken to empower me to come to work today are playing a role. Either in the rain, or in my perception of the rain, or in my perception of the subjective oddity of the rain.
I need to go lie down in a dark, quiet room.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017