Ways to cheer up this morning:
1. The Blogress gets addicted to meth.
2. Marc Randazza has fun with Florida college students who think that it's illegal for more than 3.4 students to watch the Super Bowl together. Would .4 students be a sociology major?
3. Real Life Comics captures why it is generally impossible for me to enjoy song lyrics.
4. David Duke, already unhinged by the Obama victory, totally looses his shit over Michael Steele running the RNC.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017