It's time for 2008's final installment of the Road to Popehat, the feature in which we throw open the hood and review some of the search engine inquiries that brought you here, and then give thanks that we live in gated communities.
The end of 2008 brought these searches:
computer died no WoW: No, I said I liked Greek tragedy.
how can I mail a book to a person in jail in arkansas: You've come to the right place. Ezra spent six years in the stir there in the 90s.
racist albania jokes: No matter how obscure the group, at some point we have offended them. Next week: those fucking Yemeni!
retro nurse enemas: Any way I parse that, I don't like it.
video amputation penis: "Well, this site doesn't seem to have the video I was hoping for. But it does have good coverage of Canadian free speech politics."
forcibly sodomized man: Worst. Superhero. Ever.
dildos for children: Oh, now you're just doing it to bother us.
should christian kids watch dora the explorer? No. Boots the Monkey is straight out of Revelations. And you can't tell me that that talking map isn't the devil's work.
if someone with dna from the stone age were born today, would they be normal? You mean, compared to you?
law against naming your child hula lula: Only God's law.
do police use tricorders: If the police officer's "tricorder" is making you twitch uncontrollably and wet yourself, then what you've got there is a tazer, Sparky.
what's wrong with sulu? "I keep introducing him to nice girls, but he just seems so shy!"
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017