That's the going rate, it would seem, for a Bush administration pardon.
That's a substantial reduction from what a Clinton pardon cost, and you don't have to shake hands with anyone's moron brother-in-law. But these are hard economic times, and discounts are only appropriate.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017