I hooked us up with Feedburner, hoping that might cure the feed problems we are having, but problems persist. Apparently most people find that when they click on links displayed in our feed (not direct links to the posts themselves, but links in the text of our posts), they get errors. I can't figure out why yet. If anyone has any insight — or if anyone is having any other problems with our feed — let me know. Meanwhile, it couldn't hurt to delete our old feeds and re-subscribe through our new feed link. At least I think it couldn't hurt.
Edit: Seems as if David has fixed it. Thanks, David.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017