But how well would one really have to know me to figure that a camoflauge shirt is not something I want or will use? I mean yeah, it's the thought that counts, but still. At least go with a sensible generic gift. Even my ex's grandmother, who never met me, could safely give me random generic presents (usually cologne..) I don't think I can even really re-gift a camo shirt. Hey Ken, want to be all urban? I have the perfect gift for you!
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010