Huge congrats to Patrick, who blogs here at at his own blog Social Services for Feral Children. He's been selected as a guest blogger this week at Overlawyered, which is a great coup for both Overlawyered and for Patrick. Though I've never met Patrick in person, I'm happy to count him as a friend as well as a co-blogger, and I'm thrilled that he's hitting what we isn't-the-legal-system-ridiculous bloggers regard as the big time. I you haven't bookmarked both Patrick's site and Overlawyered, you are missing out.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017