Being a law firm means throwing holiday parties and circulating a brilliantly grim party reminder to annihilate any living person's desire to attend. Read it and imagine, just for a moment, being the person who has to write it and distribute it. That person, I submit, is at least as pathetic a figure as Tiny Tim.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017