As a possible Screen Actors Guild strike looms, keep an eye on The Artful Writer, where I am hoping that my friend Craig will favor us with a view from the writer/director/producer perspective. Craig's trenchant inside-baseball writing on WGA politics makes fascinating reading — here he is on the efforts to organize people who work in reality TV, for example. It help's that he's very funny, as in his comments on Christmas gifts suggested by the Writer's Store:
And what do the brainwave changing sonic frequencies do? Well, according to this catalog, “your mind will be kicked into creative overdrive!”
Holy shit! MY MIND! IN OVERDRIVE! I CAN SMELL THE DIMENSIONAL FABRIC OF THE UNIVERSE! THE THIRD EYE! I AM STARING INTO THE THIRD EYE!!!!!!!
Oh, wait, no…I’m just listening to a CD of rain. Falling.
Check it out.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017